Does your wastewater need more oxygen?
Realizing the need for a fast, simple and cost-effective solution for additional oxygen in wastewater, Mapal has developed a rental model that enables our clients to receive our aeration units without the need to go through the lengthy purchasing process and the monetary commitment that comes with it. The expense comes out of Opex rather than Capex. You can rent our units as per your needs, with no minimum time requirement. The installation is simple, and can be performed in live, operating reactors.
Renting our aeration systems on a temporary basis can assist you with:
- Equipment failure
- Flow increase in peak seasons
- Odour problems
- Oxygen supplement during maintenance work
If your aeration system has broken down, is unreliable, requires upgrade or you need more oxygen, our Fine Bubble aeration units are a fast, easy and friendly solution.
- Our systems are easy to install and maintain, and do not require stopping the treatment process or draining your reactor or lagoon.
- Our aerators can be installed above existing fixed-to-the-floor diffusers or alongside surface aerators.
- We offer the option to supply together with our aeration units a complete system including the blower, manifold and air supply pipes.
- We also offer the option of supplying a control panel, PLC, and DO sensors for optimal operation which can work together with any existing control system on site.
Rental options are available on a weekly or monthly basis, with no minimum period required and with a possibility to extend the rental period as necessary.